Apple Cider Vinegar is an all-natural ingredient. It can help with many health problems and improve total body health.
- Rubbing apple cider vinegar on teeth, followed by a water rinse can help remove the surface stains on teeth.
- With the summer season near, there may be times we need to soothe sunburned skin. Add one cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath water. Soak for ten minutes to relieve sunburned skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is proven to promote weight loss. Ingest two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or add to sixteen ounces of water to help aid in weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar regulates the pH level of the body. If the body is too acidic, it can lead to lowered energy level and increased infection.
- By naturally helping decrease acid reflux or heartburn, apple cider vinegar can help increase energy levels and help fight infection. For immediate heartburn relief, it is recommended to ingest one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar followed by a glass of water.
- This great vinegar can also help detoxify the body of toxins. A toxin in excess is yeast or candida. Candida is also contributed to yeast infections, craving sugar, fatigue, and decreased or poor memory.
- Don’t forget the benefit apple cider vinegar has to our furry friends. Apple cider vinegar can act as a natural flea repellant for our pets. Mix one part apple cider vinegar and one part water to spray on your pet’s fur.
There are many benefits of using apple cider vinegar to help with health problems. Adopting a daily regimen of ingesting apple cider vinegar can promote good health. Call us today at (630) 369-5225 to see if apple cider vinegar can help your oral hygiene regimen.
Sherman Oaks Dental Naperville, Illinois has been providing family dental care for patients from Naperville, Wheaton, Lisle and Chicago surrounding areas for over two decades.